1. What are your qualifications for performing breast augmentation surgery?
I am a board certified plastic surgeon. I have been performing breast augmentation surgery for over 20 years. I have performed over 1,000 breast augmentations. I am a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. I am certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. I have hospital privileges to perform this surgery at several hospitals in the area. I have a state-of-the-art surgical facility where I perform surgery.
2. How many breast augmentation procedures have you performed?
I have performed hundreds of breast augmentation procedures over the course of my career. I have a great deal of experience with this type of surgery, and I have seen amazing results in my patients. I am always amazed at the transformation that can occur with this surgery, and I am honored to be able to help my patients achieve their goals.
3. What are the risks and potential complications associated with breast augmentation surgery?
The risks and potential complications associated with breast augmentation surgery are many and varied. They include, but are not limited to, the following: 1. Bleeding: Bleeding can occur during or after the surgery. If it occurs during the surgery, it can cause the surgeon to have to convert the procedure to a traditional open incision surgery, which will increase the risk of infection and scarring. 2.
4. What can I expect from the breast augmentation surgery itself?
The breast augmentation surgery itself is usually pretty straightforward. You can expect to be under general anesthesia for the duration of the surgery, which will last about 1-2 hours. During that time, your surgeon will make an incision in either your armpit, around your nipple, or underneath your breast crease, and then insert either saline or silicone implants into your breast pocket.
5. How long will the breast augmentation surgery take?
The breast augmentation surgery will take approximately 1-2 hours. This time will vary depending on the individual’s specific case. During the surgery, the surgeon will make an incision in the breast tissue and insert the implants. The surgeon will then close the incisions with sutures.
6. What is the recovery time and process following breast augmentation surgery?
The recovery process following breast augmentation surgery can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to take approximately two weeks before feeling back to their normal selves. The first few days following surgery will be the most uncomfortable, and patients will be instructed to take it easy and rest as much as possible. They will likely be prescribed pain medication to help manage any discomfort.
7. What kind of results can I expect from breast augmentation surgery?
The results of breast augmentation surgery can vary widely from patient to patient. In general, most patients can expect to see an increase in breast size and fullness, improved breast symmetry, and a more youthful appearance. Additionally, many patients report an improvement in self-esteem and confidence following surgery. While results will vary from patient to patient, most patients are extremely satisfied with their results following breast augmentation surgery.
8. How long do breast implants typically last?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the type of implants used, the individual’s lifestyle and health, and the way in which the implants were inserted. However, it is generally accepted that breast implants last between 10 and 20 years.
9. What are my options for breast implants?
There are a variety of breast implant options available on the market today. The most common type of breast implant is the saline implant, which is filled with sterile salt water. Saline implants are available in a variety of sizes and shapes, and can be customized to meet the individual needs of each patient. Another type of breast implant is the silicone gel implant, which is filled with a silicone gel.
10. How much does breast augmentation surgery cost?
The average cost of breast augmentation surgery in the United States is $3,718, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. This does not include the cost of anesthesia, operating room facilities or other related expenses.
Bayview Plastic Surgery
4700 Point Fosdick Dr NW #208,
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
1. The Different Types of Breast Implants
2. The Risks of Breast Implants
3. The Benefits of Breast Implants
4. How to Choose the Right Breast Implant Size
5. How to Prepare for Breast Augmentation Surgery
6. What to Expect After Breast Augmentation Surgery
7. How to Care for Your Breast Implants
8. Common Breast Implant Complications
9. The Cost of Breast Implants
1. The average cost of breast augmentation in Tacoma, WA is $5,526, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
2. In Tacoma, WA, the average age for women undergoing breast augmentation is 34.
3. The most popular implant type in Tacoma, WA is saline, chosen by 60% of patients.
4. Silicone implants are chosen by 32% of patients in Tacoma, WA.
5. The average cup size increase for women in Tacoma, WA is one cup size.
6. The average implant size in Tacoma, WA is 350cc.
7. The average number of incisions made during breast augmentation in Tacoma, WA is 2.
8. The average length of surgery for breast augmentation in Tacoma, WA is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
9. The average recovery time for breast augmentation in Tacoma, WA is 2 weeks.
1. In 2017, there were 300,378 breast augmentation procedures performed in the United States, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
2. This represents a four percent increase from 2016, when 288,266 procedures were performed.
3. Breast augmentation is the most popular cosmetic surgical procedure in the United States.
4. The average cost of a breast augmentation in the United States is $3,718, according to the ASPS.
5. In 2017, there were 1,622 breast augmentation procedures performed in the Tacoma-Seattle-Bellevue metropolitan area, according to the ASPS.
6. This represents a three percent increase from 2016, when 1,579 procedures were performed.
7. The average cost of a breast augmentation in the Tacoma-Seattle-Bellevue metropolitan area is $4,035, according to the ASPS.